Microsoft Power Automate needs an Open API Spec (OAS) 2.0 in order to automatically create a Custom Connector. You can follow their instructions here.
You will need our OAS 2.0.
Then you can use Moveworks in your Power Automate flows!
Smart Links & iFraming
You can use Microsoft Forms + Power Automate to create powerful, actionable experiences.
- Create a Microsoft Form (https://forms.office.com/).
- Get an embeddable link for your form. Make sure that it is public to the web.
- Follow our iFraming guide for Configuring Additional Websites to whitelist
- Connect your form to a workflow using Power Automate
- Follow the iFraming guide to send your form as a smart link