- Total paths started: The total number of times a path was started (through user utterances, Events, or Channel route). Paths started includes both the completed and incomplete paths.
- Paths completed: The total number of times where solutions were successfully provided.
- Completed paths endpoint breakdown: The type of configured solutions provided by Paths:
- API triggered: Users triggered an API
- Answers provided: Users are provided with a KB article or a plain text answer
- Handoff: Users are given a link to file a ticket through native paths
- Incomplete paths: The total number of times where:
- Solutions were provided but users give negative feedback;
- Users stopped interacting with Paths in the middle of the flow;
- Users asked for help and created a ticket in the middle of the flow.
- Employees helped: The unique number of employees who were successfully helped by Paths.