- Total queries requested: The total number of times where Queries were retrieved, both successfully and unsuccessfully.
- Queries served: The number of times where Queries results were successfully retrieved for the users.
- Queries not served: The number of times where Queries results failed to be retrieved for the users (likely due to an integration or API error, or the record doesn’t exist)
- Employees helped: The number of employees who had successful queries.
- Systems: The applications/connectors/integrations that the developer set up during use case creation